Blogs > Out of Left Field

A sometimes-irreverent look at Detroit's Boys of Summer, the Tigers, as they try to return to the top of the American League Central.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Out of Left Field offseason live chat, March 20

Throughout the remainder of spring training, and into the regular season, I'll be available for once-weekly live chats with Detroit Tigers fans. Our first offseason chat is scheduled for Wednesday, March 20, at 12:30 p.m.

Feel free to bookmark this page, or come back here later to check.


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

For your sake, I hope you're not back in MI already!

March 20, 2013 at 12:35 PM 
Blogger Matthew B. Mowery said...

Yep, I'm in Michigan, Tom. Wish I were still in Florida, though. LOL

March 20, 2013 at 12:36 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

So what do you think will happen with the closer position?

March 20, 2013 at 12:37 PM 
Blogger Matthew B. Mowery said...

I think it will be Rondon, unless somehow he loses it. They still could deal for someone at the trade deadline, if need be.

March 20, 2013 at 12:38 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your site!!

real estate leads


May 24, 2013 at 6:56 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home