Blogs > Out of Left Field

A sometimes-irreverent look at Detroit's Boys of Summer, the Tigers, as they try to return to the top of the American League Central.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

VIDEO: Watch Miguel Cabrera reach the 400-homer milestone


Miguel Cabrera became the 52nd player in Major League Baseball history to hit 400 home runs with a first-inning shot against the Cardinals on Saturday.

You can read more it here, and more about Miggy's thoughts on becoming the all-time home run leader among Venezuelan-born players here.

Watch the history:


2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Dy said...

I love surfing and blogging. Thanks for your blogs, I have now another idea what to do on my own blogs. Keep it up. I'll come back later to read more post from you. Thank you.

Bubble
www.gofastek.com

June 22, 2015 at 1:36 AM 
Blogger joy said...

I am very happy to visit your site and i did like it. I was able to get some informative topics. keep it up and you can also visit my site for your reference. Thank you and have a good day.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

November 10, 2015 at 8:51 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home