Blogs > Out of Left Field

A sometimes-irreverent look at Detroit's Boys of Summer, the Tigers, as they try to return to the top of the American League Central.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

VIDEO: Rangers' Beltre and Banister get ejected


In the fifth inning of Sunday's game, Rangers manager Jeff Banister and third baseman Adrian Beltre were both tossed for arguing balls and strikes. At first, it was hard to tell which guys umpires Adam Hamari and Ron Kulpa had thrown out in which order.

That prompted this tweet:



(For the record, I think it was Beltre by Hamari, followed by Banister by Kulpa, but you can see for yourself.)

Check out the video here:



Maybe Banister just wanted more time for another trip to Ann Arbor to hang out with University of Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh

1 Comments:

Blogger Erlend Hildur said...

I am so happy today because God has done it for me after going through hard times with other loan lenders and nothing works out, I was about loosing my faith and hope but I still have to stand strong and pursue what am looking for. I am happy today because God has directed me to the best Loan Company and I didn't regret anything after contacting them and my heart desire was granted and I was given the said amount I requested for (300,000.00 USD), the money was paid into my account after two weeks of talking with the company and they didn't stress me or give me any headache in getting this loan from them, others of my family members and friends I directed to them all got their loan too, I would love you to contact  247officedept@gmail.com / whatsapp +1-989-394-3740.  .     and get your loan quickly and this is safe and fast, you that have loose hope, faith and everything you have all just in the name of getting a loan and nothing work out, bet me if you try this man called Benjamin , you will never regret anything and your loan request will be approve and it will be paid directly into your bank account, so hurry now and contact quick response on WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740. ask for any type of Loan, and it will be granted to you. I wish you the best  

September 21, 2020 at 11:04 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home