Poutine Dog, Pork & Beans Dog, Late Night Dog among new menu items at Comerica Park
A hat-tip to our Canadian friends, the Poutine Dog is topped with French fries, cheese curds and beef gravy. It’s available at the Topped Dogs stand in the Food Court.
“Our culinary team is constantly looking to bring Tigers fans the best possible ballpark experience through our food,” said Mark Szubeczak, the executive shef for the Tigers’ concession vendor Delaware North Companies Sportservice.
Other new items:
• Pork & Beans Dog: a hot dog with baked beans, cheddar cheese and bacon. Available at the Topped Dogs stand.
• Late Night Dog: a hot dog with fried egg, bacon and cheddar cheese. Available at the Topped Dogs stand.
• Slaw Dog: a hot dog with coney chili and coleslaw. Available at the Topped Dogs stand.
• Burrito bowl: a fried tortilla shell with lettuce, cilantro lime rice, roasted corn, black beans and chicken or taco meat (or meatless), topped with pico de gallo and cheddar cheese. Available in the Mexican stand in the Food Court.
• Street tacos: corn or flour tortillas with slow-roasted chicken, pork or beef barbacoa, topped with cheddar and Cojita cheeses and pico de gallo. Available at the Taco Cart, near section 135 on level one of Comerica Park.
Available in the suites: lobster mac & cheese, burrito bowls, turkey burgers, Italian sausage alforno, Polish sausage, tamales, fajitas, Italian sub and the meatball trio.